To be eligible, students must normally (there ARE exceptions):
- have at least sophomore status,
- be in good academic standing,
- have completed one semester of Real Analysis (a first course in the Theory of Analysis) or Abstract Algebra by the start of the program, and
- be motivated to study mathematics
Selection for the program is competitive and based on:
- 1 BSM application (electronic)
- 2 written recommendations (electronic)
- 1 official transcript (“official” can be either electronic or mail)
Application is free. All materials must be mailed or emailed to the North American Office.
Our procedure is to accept applications on a rolling basis until 2/3 of the class is filled; thereafter all applications are held until the deadline.
Deadlines for applications:
- Fall semester: April 1
- Spring semester: October 15
- Summer semester: March 1